Monday, 14 August 2017

Cool for the Summer


Hullo, my curious readers.

Today I am featuring Chez Moi and Ionic @ The Chapter Four, Aleutia, MadPea and WetCat @ aQua, Chez Moi @ Gacha Garden and Runaway @ Enchantment.

From Chez Moi I have pictured a number of items that can be won in the Beach Day Gacha @ Gacha Garden. For all the items used, please see below. To compliment this amazing set I have used the lifeguard tower available @ The Chapter Four.

From the aQua event I am wearing a bikini from Aleutia. It's made for Maitreya and includes a 30 color HUD. Pictured is the gator drink float from MadPea and the wearable duck float from WetCat.

I am also wearing hair from Runaway @ Enchantment.

Lastly I have used a couple of items from the Summer Island gacha by Ionic @ The Chapter Four.

I hope you enjoy today's beach look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Sherazade Hair - Blondes @ Enchantment
Bikini: [Aleutia] Debbie (Maitreya) @ aQua

Emma is pictured with...
Gator float: MadPea Crocodile Float @ aQua
Duck float: Floaty Duck - Pink @ aQua
Life guard chair: Lifeguard Chair Palm Beach (Adult) CHEZ MOI @ The Chapter Four

Chez Moi - Beach Day @ Gacha Garden
Surboard: Surf Board Beach Day CHEZ MOI
Rug /w bucket: Sarong Indie Fellings CHEZ MOI
Blue chair: Adirondack Chair Teal Beach Day CHEZ MOI
Life guard building: Lifeguard Shed Beach Day CHEZ MOI

Ionic – Summer Island @ The Chapter Four
BBQ: ionic : Veggie Bbq
Hanging lantern: ionic : Outdoor Tree Lamp


No comments:

Post a Comment