Thursday, 7 September 2017

I Hope You Get It


Hullo, my now readers.

Today I am featuring Bamboo, Senhia, Chez Moi, Raindale and The Little Branch @ Cosmopolitan.

There are only a couple of days left for the current round of Cosmopolitan. I am wearing skin from Bamboo. It's made for CatWa mesh heads. The jumpsuit is from Senhia. It's made for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and includes a color HUD to change the frill, top and pants.

I am pictured with items from the Praiano Outdoor Set by Chez Moi. There is a G rated and adult version available. For more information on the set, click here. I have also used a handful of items from the Lanefield gacha by Raindale, including the rare pavilion. For a detailed list of items, please see below.

I finished the scene with the young chestnut  tree from The Little Branch. I have used it as a full sized tree and as a bush by sinking the trunk into the ground.

I hope you enjoy today's Cosmopolitan outdoor dining look.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Skin: .:BAMBOO:. – SOFIE skin – Light tone @ Cosmopolitan
Jumpsuit: Seniha. Isabella Jumpsuit // Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan

Emma is pictured with...
Tree: LB_YoungSweetChestNut{Seasons}*Animated  @ Cosmopolitan

Chez Moi - Praiano Outdoor Set @ Cosmopolitan
Chair: Praiano Armchair CHEZ MOI
Table: Praiano Outdoor Table CHEZ MOI
Cake: Fruit Cake CHEZ MOI
Candles: Candles Decor CHEZ MOI
Canopy: Praiano Outdoor Canopy CHEZ MOI

Raindale - Lanefield Gacha @ Cosmopolitan
Bench: Raindale - Lanefield bench
Green pouffe: Raindale - Lanefield pouf (green)
Pillow basket: Raindale - Lanefield basket
Pavilion: Rare - Raindale - Lanefield pavilion
Lantern: Raindale - Lanefield lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment