Tuesday, 10 October 2017

Madness


Hullo, my swallowing readers.

Today I am featuring Runaway @ Hairology, Salt & Pepper @ Bound, Milk Tea @ Salem and Serenity Style @ The Secret Hideout.

I am wearing the third new release this month, from Runaway @ Hairology.  It includes a hair styling HUD, with four style options and 3 sizes. I am wearing a shade from the Blondes pack.

The dress, from Salt & Pepper can be found in the Bound mystery box. It's made for Slink and Hourglass. There are three versions, solid, opaque and sheer, each with its own color HUD including colors and bloody colors. For more information on the Bound box, click here.

I finished my look with stockings from Milk Tea @ Salem. There are 3 Halloween patterns and an extra pair with no pattern, made for Omega appliers. They come in torn and normal.

I am pictured with the Yram Strange Travel set from Serenity Style @ The Secret Hideout.

I hope you enjoy today's quickie madness.

Emma
-xx-

Emma is wearing...
Hair: [RA] Britney Hair - Blondes @ Hairology
Dress: S&P Jill  Lara @ Bound
Stockings: Milk Tea: Trick & Treat - Normal Version (OMEGA)  @ Salem

Emma is pictured with...
Serenity Style - Yram Strange Travel @ The Secret Hideout
Backdrop: Serenity Style- Yram Strange Travel- Stage
Clock: Serenity Style- Yram Strange Travel- Clock
Round case: Serenity Style- Yram Strange Travel- Rounded Suitcase
Square case: Serenity Style- Yram Strange Travel- Suitcase

[Please note: Brand names link to their main store. Please use event link, if there is one.]



No comments:

Post a Comment